allergy-friendly stores – healthy and on a budget
Shopping allergy-friendly is time-consuming. That doesn’t mean that it needs to be expensive, too. I have found some cheap items in surprising stores. Below are my grocery lists for the following stores.
- Meat products – yes, Walmart does (surprisingly) carry regular butcher meat that is specifically gluten-free labelled and relatively inexpensive. On a good day, they usually mark these products down $2-3 as well. This is always a good find when trying to re-stock your freezer!
- Meat products (as well, and same as above)
- Cider – cider for cheaper is what I mean here. Keep checking back, they are always re-stocking new and different options.
- Bob’s Red Mill Products – this is a product that I have previously avoided due to the high cost. In Big Lots, the prices are slashed more than half on some of the products this company carries.
- Beverages – stock up on coconut water and sparkling water here, as long as they have it in stock.